General Position Description:
The Benefit Advisor (BA) is the first point of contact for Consumer prospects who are reaching out to RetireMEDiQ seeking Medicare or Marketplace solutions. The BA introduces the Lead(s) to The RetireMEDiQ Program while uncovering the path for a seamless and engaging lead-to-client conversion. This position is required to be an active member of New Business phone queue, manage and organize their Sales pipeline using a CRM database, maintain continuous and meaningful contact with each Lead, foster relationships within their book of business creating opportunity for an ongoing referral stream. This position is a full-time, professional inside sales and administrative job. It is an exempt position, with a base salary and commission compensation plan.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Accept incoming Lead and information calls through the New Business Phone Queue and make outgoing calls to prospects to understand their needs, cultivate relationship, and determine when they will be a candidate for Medicare.
• Introduce all Leads to The RMiQ Program: engage and educate leads about Medicare and plan options; help them understand our Lifetime support; act as a trusted Advisor, and guide the Lead through each step of their transition to Medicare Enrollment.
• Schedule and conduct face-to-face and telephone appointments with leads.
• Ensure that all appointments are conducted professionally and courteously.
• Ensure all documentation and enrollment forms are complete and submitted in a timely manner.
• Complete all necessary CRM data entry (doctors, prescriptions, Target and Projected Medicare Effective Dates) accurately, completely and in a timely manner to ensure proper pipeline organization.
• Generate referral leads.
• Proactively manage and organize pipeline by following up on all assigned leads.
• Stay current on all training, licensing, certifications, appointments, carrier and product knowledge.
• Follow all Medicare, CMS and RMIQ compliance rules, procedures, etc.
• Serve as an RMiQ ambassador internally and externally, displaying our core values of integrity, family, teamwork, knowledge and communication.
• Meet established sales goals.
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
• Strong oral, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong people and relational skills
• Sales orientation with proven closing skills
• Strong phone presence
• Professional demeanor, positive attitude, be a team player
• Strong organizational skills; analytic skills and attention to detail
• Ability to be flexible with the ever-changing market position of RetireMediQ
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Great time management skills; able to multi-task
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, Internet
• Able to quickly learn and navigate CRM and other company tools and resources
• Self-motivated and takes initiative appropriate for job
• Obtain and maintain Health Insurance license (will be required after hiring)