For more than 10 years, we have been a leading provider in retirement health insurance guidance. We’ve simplified our renewal and review process to make it easier for you to achieve “Medicare peace of mind” in 2020.
As Medicare’s Open Enrollment period is approaching, please keep these important dates in mind:
September 30 – Review Your Annual Notice of Change
- This document is sent to you from your insurance company and will outline all changes to your Medicare Advantage or Prescription Drug plan for next year.
October 1 – 2019 Plans Released to Public
- This is the first day our RetireMEDiQ team will be able to discuss changes to 2020 Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug plans with you.
October 15 – First Day of Medicare’s Open Enrollment
- This is the first day you are able to enroll in a new Medicare Advantage or Prescription Drug plan.
December 7 – Last Day of Medicare’s Open Enrollment
- Whichever plan you are enrolled in by this date will be your plan in 2020.
January 1 – Effective Date of 2020 Plan
- Your 2020 coverage will start on this date.
Based on your communication preference, your 2020 plan recommendation will arrive by mail or email, which will indicate if action is needed by you.