This June, we will focus on social media as a platform for awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and raise funds for the Alzheimer’s Association of Greater Cincinnati and the Miami Valley Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association. We will donate the following amounts to Alzheimer’s care, support and research from now until June 30:
- $1 for every ‘like’ of a RetireMEDiQ Facebook post
- $2 for every Facebook page ‘like’
- $3 for every RetireMEDiQ Facebook post shared
- $4 for every Alzheimer’s story or photo posted on RetireMEDiQ’s Facebook page
- $5 for every person who joins or donates to RetireMEDiQ’s Walk to End Alzheimer’s team pages (see links below)
Together, we will raise funds and awareness for care and support while advancing research toward the first survivor of Alzheimer’s. Any way you can get involved has the potential to immensely impact the lives of individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease and their families.
We will also be participating in the Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, and Butler, Warren and Clinton Counties Walks to End Alzheimer’s® and would be honored if you would consider attending the walks with us or donating!
To learn more about RetireMEDiQ’s partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association of Greater Cincinnati and the Miami Valley Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association, visit www.retiremediq.com/alz.