Why We Ask For Updates on Your Doctors and Medications
We are here for you throughout the year to help you evaluate your health plan. In addition to examining the overall stability and benefits of Medicare health plans, we also look at your specific needs and preferences. This is why it is very important for us to keep an up-to-date list of the medications you take and the doctors that you see.
How We Obtain Our Updates
It is a misconception that we are automatically notified of your doctors and medications by either your doctors or by your insurance company. Only you or someone authorized to speak on your behalf can give us updates on your doctors and medications.
We understand that life can get busy, which is why we send you reminders by email, regular mail or both. Whenever is convenient for you, we invite you to call or email us when you have a change of doctor or medication.
Do You Take Brand Name or Generic Medications?
When we collect your medication information, we use Medicare’s conventions to make sure that our research is as accurate as possible.
Did You Know?
- Some Medicare plans may cover a generic version of your medication but not the brand name, and vice versa. It is important to let us know if you take a brand name or a generic medication.
- Certain doses or forms of a Medication may or may not be covered. For example, all of the following can affect whether your medication will be covered by a Medicare plan:
- The dosage, which usually appears as milligrams (mg).
- If your medication is extended release (XR or ER), or instant release (usually it is not specified, but it may be labeled as IR).
- The form, which is indicated as a capsule, tablet, cream, spray, etc.
Please Reach Out To Us Whenever a Change Occurs to Your Client Profile!
Over a simple phone call, we can make sure that we have the correct doctors and medications on file for you. You can reach us at 1-877-222-1942 or email@example.com.
If you are not a RetireMEDiQ client yet and have questions about how we can serve you, please contact us at 1-866-600-5638 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on your journey to Medicare.