Welcome to RetireMEDiQ!
The RetireMEDiQ Program is designed to guide you through the transition to Medicare coverage upon retirement. We deliver relevant, personalized communications and offer access to exclusive online resources. Our program provides you with readily available expert advice, access to health plans and dedicated lifelong support. These services are available at no cost to you.
Call Us Today: 1-833-229-3207
Sign Up for The RetireMEDiQ Program
Founded in 2007, we exist to deliver peace of mind to individuals who seek advice, knowledge, assistance or support regarding health care and all related factors that impact retirement coverage. We are your local Medicare advisor here to help you find and enroll in a Medicare plan.
You are signing up to receive tailored, timely Medicare and plan-related communications to your inbox. We provide you with the ability to customize your MyiQ Newsletter based on personally relevant topics and desired frequency. Ready to speak with someone directly? By checking the box in the form, you agree that a licensed Benefit Advisor from RetireMEDiQ will contact you by email or phone to provide additional information about enrolling in a Medicare plan. Our diverse portfolio of plans from multiple insurance providers enables us to offer unbiased and objective advice.
To be eligible for Medicare, there are certain requirements you must meet. You qualify for full Medicare benefits if:
- You are 65 or older
- You are a permanent legal resident who has lived in the United States at least five years or are a US Citizen; and
- You (or your spouse) are eligible for Social Security or Railroad Retirement Board benefits; or
- You (or your spouse) are a government employee or retiree who has not paid into Social Security but has paid Medicare payroll taxes while working.
Read more about Medicare eligibility.
Our services are provided at no cost. How? Insurance companies pay us a fee when our clients enroll in a Medicare health plan. This fee does not impact the amount clients pay for the plan, nor does it impact which plans our experts recommend. Because health plans are regulated by the government, a plan’s price is the same whether our clients sign up through an insurance company, a health care exchange, a broker or with trusted guidance from the experts at RetireMEDiQ.
We are located right in your community and go beyond just enrolling you in a health plan. Our team of experts delivers relevant, personalized communications and offer access to exclusive online resources throughout the year to our clients. Our goal is to keep you informed and to provide you with the knowledge and confidence you need to make the most important decisions affecting your health plan coverage. Complete this form or call us at 1-866-338-6866!
- It’s important to coordinate your benefits after transitioning from prior coverage. Coordination of Benefits (COB) Ensures claims are paid correctly by identifying the health benefits available to a Medicare beneficiary, coordinating the payment process and ensuring that the primary payer, whether Medicare or other insurance, pays first.
- You will need to contact the Medicare Coordination of Benefits Department to verify that Medicare is listed as your primary insurance. You can do so by calling 1-800-999-1118 and following the prompts. Taking this step helps ensure there are no disruptions with claims approval.
- Look for the Declaration of Prior Prescription Drug Coverage form that your insurance company will mail to you. This form requires you to provide proof that you had creditable drug coverage from age 65 until your new Medicare plan enrollment. In order to prevent penalties, you must complete and return the form.