Current Client Information
Welcome, Clients! This library is a great place to find our answers to some of the most common client issues and questions. You can also review the ways our Client Services team is here to support you throughout the year.
Start Exploring Here
Medicare is made up different areas of coverage which include: Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D.
Depending on your situation, you can get Medicare coverage through a combination of these Parts. The combination that is right for you will determine what you pay for your coverage.
Within your plan’s formulary, prescription drugs are broken up into price categories called tiers. Drugs placed in a lower tier tend to be less costly, while drugs placed in higher tiers are more expensive.
- Advisors: Real experts with real answers to your health plan questions.
- Personalized Communication: Our informational newsletters, webinars and more keep you on track and ensure you always feel in control of your retirement – never overwhelmed.
- Resource Libraries: Online libraries that dive deep into the topics you are most interested in.
- Access to Health Care Plans: When you are ready to find a health plan, we have a variety of options to ensure you find the one that’s right for you.
- Lifelong Support: When you trust RetireMED®iQ for support with your health plan decisions, we serve you for life.